Why I am standing as a candidate

You may best know me as the spokesperson for CADS (Citizens Against Drinking Sewage) and I will continue to be a determined voice against the addition of recycled sewage water into our drinking supply.


I will work and act with that same passion I have always exhibited, in all aspects of the decision making process on the new Toowoomba Regional Council.


It is my wish that the people elected to this council will be open and consultative and that the new council is not one that tries to vilify a person who speaks against a council decision.
This type of behaviour has been evident for too long within the existing council, to the extent it has developed into a culture and should not be allowed to continue nor should those who practise it.


Toowoomba does not want or need more of the same with a blatant disregard for community wishes.The recycled sewage water issue will not disappear despite the peoples wishes and Council will forge ahead if public apathy occurs and the wrong team is elected. They are counting on it!